We make it easy to make your Will. Don't put it off any longer.
A Will is a legal document which describes how your assets are to be divided upon your death and who will take charge of your estate.
Many people want to leave their estate to their spouse/partner or equally between their children or other family members. If this is you, our on-the-spot service is all you need.
How we can help you
Simple Will on-the-spot
$330 single / $550 partners
We’ll make your Will and arrange for you to sign it on-the-spot. There’s no need to come back for multiple appointments.
Need a more tailored solution?
In some cases you may need a customised estate planning strategy; for example, if you own a business, trust or SMSF, large estate or blended family.
Start with a consultation where we’ll discuss your needs and give you a fixed price quote.
Why choose us
We make it easy for you
We offer practical guidance at every step. We’ll help you work out the answers to the difficult questions.
Friendly and efficient service
Whether you need a simple Will or a comprehensive estate plan, we’ll give you a fixed price quote in advance.
How does it work?
Need to review your
What our clients say
Our Wills on the spot service is for the preparation of your simple Will. Under a simple Will you would typically leave the whole of your estate to your spouse or partner if he or she survives you. If your spouse does not survive you, you would generally provide that your estate is divided equally among your children. You may make provision that if any of your children die before you, the share they would otherwise have taken would be divided equally between their children (i.e. your grandchildren).
If you don't have any children you may provide that your estate be divided in certain proportions among other friends or family members.
A simple Will does not include provision for complex substitution clauses, long lists of gifts or establishing testamentary trusts.
We cannot prepare an on-the-spot Will if any of the following apply:
- you have an interest in a family company, family trust, business, partnership or a self-managed superannuation fund
- you or your partner have children from other relationships (a blended family)
- you want your Will to include a long list of gifts or gifts to charity
- you have a large assets pool or complex family affairs
- you wish to give your property away with conditions attached – for example rights to purchase or life estate interest
- you wish to create testamentary trusts or protective trusts
- you own real estate overseas
- you wish to make mutual wills – a binding promise not to change your will
- you have identified the possibility of your Will being challenged
- you do not understand the English language or are unable to sign your name.
In those circumstances, your consultation will be an Estate Planning Consultation and we will give you a quote for preparing your Will after your consultation.
If you're unsure which service is right for you, please contact us.
Our Wills on the spot appointments are held at our Perth offices. We will prepare your Will and witness you sign it during the meeting.
If you're unable to attend our office we can take your instructions via a Zoom consultation and post your Will to you with instructions for signing it.
Meet our team
Legal Practitioner Director
We make it easy to make your Will
Don't put it off any longer
Your Will gives your family certainty about your intentions. It will also save them inconvenience and expense at a time when they are most vulnerable.